1. www.hola-design.pl portal doesn’t collect any information automatically, except information included in the cookies files.
2. Cookies files are IT data, in particular text files which are stored on the User’s terminal device and are intended to use websites of the Portal. Cookies usually contain the name of website from which they derived, storage time on the terminal device and unique number.
3. The entity placing files on the User’s terminal device in cookies files and gaining access to them is an operator of www.hola-design.pl portal: HOLA Monika Bronikowska, Pancerz 18A Street, 05-092 Łomianki.
4. Cookies files are used in order to: a) adapt website contents of the Portal to User’s preferences and optimize websites use; in particular these files allow to recognize the User’s device and view a website, adapted to individual needs; b) create statistics, which help to understand how Users use the websites and that enables to improve their structure and contents; c) maintaining user session of service (after logging in), so that the User doesn’t need on every subpage of the Portal again to enter the login and password.
5. As a part of the Portal two fundamental types of cookies files are applied: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the User’s terminal device until logging out, leaving a website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device by limited time in parameters of cookies files or until their removal by the User.
6. As a part of Portal the following types of cookies files are applied:
a) necessary cookies files that enable to use available services as a part of the Portal, e.g. cookies authentication used for services that require authentication on the Portal
b) cookies files to assure safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the authentication on the Portal
c) efficiency cookies files that enable to collection information about website use of the Portal
d) functional cookies files to “remember” chosen by the User settings and personalization of the User interface, e.g. with regard to language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc.
e) advertising cookies files to provide Users advertising contents adapted to their interests
7. 7. In many cases software used to brows websites (web browser) by default enables to store cookies files in the User’s terminal device. Users of the Portal can amend settings concerning cookies files, placing at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular in such a way as to block automatic service of cookies files in web browser settings or inform about their every placing in setting of the User’s device. Detailed information about options and possibility of cookies files service are available in the software settings (web browser).
8. The Portal operator informs that restriction of the cookies files use may affect some functionality available on the Portal.
9. Cookies files placed in the User’s terminal device can be also used by advertisers cooperating with the Portal operator and partners.
10. More information about cookies files is available at http://www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or “Help section” on web browser menu.
In case of any questions, comments and requests regarding this document, please contact us.