We are the Polish Design Studio operating in domestic and foreign market, a member and partner of the international trade associations. On our scorecard we have hundreds of fulfilled projects and awards in national and international design competitions. Periodically we raise our competence by participating in training and trade fairs at home and abroad. We participate as jurors in competitions within the trade; we share our knowledge in the press, television and electronic publishing. Our Studio Team consists of designers as well as interior architects and specialists in handling investment with appropriate knowledge and experience to ensure effectiveness in action.
Based on our experience and knowledge of global trends in architecture and design, we offer complex services in terms of arrangement as well as interior design and architectural design. We combine professionalism, reliability and common sense with attention to quality, originality and functionality of proposed solutions. We care for satisfaction of our Clients, fitting presented design ideas to their guidelines and expectations. Deliberate creation of friendly space to user needs is our objective.
By combining creative approach with understanding Client expectations, we aspire to create interiors about simple, legible form, well-thought functionality and modern style. We know that thanks to our, architects and designers experience, who create our Studio Team, as well as established high standards of customer service we are able to meet the highest requirements, ensuring professional approach and comprehensive services.
A good project is the first and one of important steps to create and furnishing a flat or house in accordance with individual needs and preferences of our Clients or business premises with the company image, therefore in our work we focus on:
- idea – since it is a response to need and constitutes a contribution to any design work
- ultimate-ness – because randomness causes anxiety and demolishing the harmony
- cohesion – because simultaneous applying too many diverse solutions is as equally destructive as their randomness
- consequence – so that the idea, ultimate-ness and cohesion weren’t thrown away
- Transferred joint studies of HOLA Design and EXTERIO to the new Warsaw address in Żoliborz (Ludwika Rydygiera Street 18/2)
- Award in the “Interior Design Private Residence for Poland” category in the European Property Awards
- Award in the competition The ICONIC AWARDS: Innovative Architecture
- Nomination in the World Architecture News Awards Shortlisted competition
- Award in the RED DOT Design Award competition for the Pastor’s Cottage
- European Property Awards 2017. Award in the category of Interior Design Private Residence for Poland
- Opening of a new office in Gdynia
- The International Design & Architecture Awards 2017 Winner and 3 other projects shortlisted
- Bronze Winner, A’Design Award & Competition
- Award in the German Design Award Special 2017
- Best Interior Design Private Residence Poland, European Property awards
- Change of our logo after 10 years
- Distinction in the European Properly Awards for the third time in a row
- Entry into the structure of The Society of British and International Design with a registered office in London
- Move to a new office premises in Warsaw Zoliborz
- Award in the International Competition of the European Properly Awards
- Co-creation of EXTERIO studio directed to architectural design and the resulting formation of the HOLA Design Group, consisting of HOLA DESIGN and EXTERIO studios
- Nomination for The International Design & Architecture Awards
- Distinction in the International Competition of European Property Awards
- Expansion of business activities with architectural design
- Entry into the structure of the International Interior Design Association with a registered office in Chicago
- Distinction in the competition ‘Good Design’ organized by the Institute of Industrail Design
- Nomination for The International Design & Architecture Awards in two categories
- Partnership in the International Association ‘The Society Design’ with registered offices in London
- Release of a furniture brand STYLHEN
- Organizational structures development, extension of the working area with a new studio design
- Move to a new and bigger office in Warsaw Bielany due to the expansion of the team
- Cooperation in the formation of the Polish Interior Designers Association
- Opening of our own office in Warsaw
- Commencement of design activity under the brand name HOLA DESIGN
We are a member or partner of the national and foreign associations as well as trade different regions of the world organizations concentrating and promoting the best design studios from different regions of the world.
International Interior Design Association with registered office in Chicago for over 20 years unites professionals from the industry of interior designs in the entire world. Support and help in development of most innovative and visional interior designers is the association mission, in order to strengthen the industry position and to appoint lines of its development in the future. Monika Bronikowska is a member of IIDA since 2012.
The Society Design, with its roots in the British Isles, centered studios offices and companies from the industry of luxury goods from Europe, America, Africa, middle and far East. The Organization promotes luxurious, prestigious projects of the interior design, architecture, product, airline industry and production of yachts. As the studio we were one of the first partners in this organization from Eastern Europe.
The Society of British and International Design (SBID) with registered office in London is an organization dealing with accreditation in the professional interiors design. An aim of the organization is to indicate standards in the design practice, to promote designers with the highest degree of competence in order to ensure safety to final consumers, who can to use the services of professionals with confirmed reputation. Simultaneously, the organization counteracts of unethical and anti-competitive behavior in the industry. In 2015 we have applied to SBID and we received a positive accreditation of this organization.
We make every effort to offer our Clients the interior designs as a result of deliberate concepts and original ideas. We know that our projects helped to improve the functionality of many flats, houses, apartments and commercial premises, and the final aesthetic effect not only met the Investor’s expectations, but also found recognition in international trade competitions. Below are the most important for us honorable mentions.