We offer our knowledge and experience and propose a various cooperation possibilities in arrangement as well as private and commercial projects of interiors. Comprehensive offer includes every stage of action – from the project to implementation.
The scope of our services includes:
- comprehensive and partial interior designs (e.g. changes in condominiums for developers)
- projects “from a distance” for domestic and foreign investments
- industry projects (e.g. for commercial premises)
- green projects around buildings and terraces
- support for our projects performance
- supply of finishing materials and accessories
- supervisions (various forms) and “turnkey” implementations
From your expectations we combine the scope of performed services. We want to adapt to our Client’s taste and needs – both as regards the project, necessary consultation as well as implementation support. We are open to your suggestions and we ensure a flexible approach to cooperation.
Keeping in mind that we create the space to live and work for our Clients, their needs and expectations, we submit our thoughts and directions of project activities. The strength of created by us spaces lies not in individual components, but in a coherent, well-thought concept.
STAGES OF COOPERATION
If you are interested in our services we invite you on a non-binding, free meeting, which is the presentation of possible cooperation forms. It allows for presentation of our advantages and deliberate decision about possible cooperation with us.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
Prior the first stage of works we aspire to get to know your expectations and tastes. For our Clients we prepared a special survey, which enables for thorough analysis of your functional needs and aesthetic preferences. If your time allows, we arrange a meeting on which we discuss in detail those collected information.
2. CONCEPTUAL WORK
On the first stage we prepare 2-3 concepts of functional arrangement of the designed interior. Based on presented proposals and received remarks, we carry out next amendments and finally conclusive functional agreement of the interior. Its acceptance enables to begin the preparation stage of demonstrative computer visualization.
Based on your expectations regarding the style and character of designed interior, we create a three-dimensional model of the entire premises. As a result, two color visualization versions arise, fitted to your needs a functional arrangement, “dressed up” in lumps, colors and materials.
Every stage of work and every amendment are sent to you via e-mail and discussed during meetings in the studio or based on communication from a distance. Selection and presentation of proposed finishing materials is carried out along with works over visualizations or directly after approval of their final version.
3. TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION
Approval of proposed solutions completes the creation process. Based on well-established concept we prepare a detailed implementation plan in the form of technical drawings – dimensional screenshots, sections, furniture drawings and other individually designed accessories and details. An average time for preparation of ready project documentation from approval of the final concept lasts about 2-3 weeks.
4. COST ESTIMATION
Along with technical documentation we prepare a detailed list of all accessories and finishing materials needed for implementation of the interior in accordance with the project. Material-cost balance sheet also contains the evaluation of all works as well as individually designed for you accessories, including furniture prepared by well-proven contractors.
5. SUPERVISION & PERFORMANCE
In case of your decision about a need for our support in the form of author’s supervision we can offer different its forms, ranging from basic on-site consultation and cohesion strategies with the design vision after taking a full coordination and handing over to the Investor of ready, turnkey finished premise.
Irrespective of your decision as to supervision, we can offer implementation support of long-standing cooperation with proven contractors to perform all work and provide all the necessary accessories. We can also offer direct supplies of selected or all materials and accessories to you premises, organized by our studio.
With aim to create interiors fitted to individual needs and expectations, both functional and aesthetic, based on our long-term experience, we have developed own system of work with the Client. It optimizes the Investor’s time, enables to present diverse possibilities, refine the concept, develop best solutions and thought over details.
In the design process we not only create, but also advise, we help to take conscious decisions, demonstrate possibilities, share knowledge and experience. The final effect, in a form of equipment and decor project of the interior, is a result of our actions and Investor decisions, an original blend, because personalized under subjective needs.
For our Clients we prepare projects of different scope. Functional or comprehensive types are most often chosen models.
It is a form of project often chosen by persons, who can change the arrangement of still built objects, Investors able to make so-called changes in condominiums in multi-family buildings or Investors alone pursuing investments in the form of free-standing objects, e.g. single family houses. It is simultaneously a first stage of the comprehensive interior design.
Creation of comprehensive project is a process that allows for conscious transition of the Investor from preliminary vision to final interior creation. Simultaneously, it provides complete information to contractors that enables for efficient implementation and to carry out planned assumptions. It enables to close the budget issues and carry out possible changes or savings.
Functional project includes:
- 2-3 functional proposals of the space along with number of amendments needed to develop satisfactory solutions
- technical drawings in a form of screenshots with specific localization of wiring, plumbing, heating points
Comprehensive project includes:
- 2-3 functional proposals of the space along with number of amendments needed to develop satisfactory solutions
- computer visualizations of rooms in two color versions along with amendments
- detailed technical documentation, containing all necessary drawings required for the implementation of interior in accordance with the concept accepted by the Investor in visualization stage (screenshots with position of any installation, floors, ceilings and projects of other individual conversions, along with details sections, sketches of individual elements including all furniture, material information, regulation descriptions)
- material-cost balance sheet, containing ready and individually drawn up interior accessories, such as: furniture, luminaires, bathrooms, ceramics equipment, fittings, wall and floor claddings, complementary items, carpets, paintings, graphics, etc. (with information about offered model, producer, unit price, amount, possible replacements, possible place of purchase)
- implementation evaluation of finishing and arrangement works
To our Clients we offer a possibility to provide the implementation works with the author’s supervision on the studio part. Partial or total Investor relief from a need to supervise over finishing works and providing cohesion of carried out works with prepared the interior design.
By understanding different our Client needs we offer a possibility to adjust the scope of supervision to individual needs, ranging from individual supervision visits, through monthly packages, to the fullest turnkey service.
Author’s supervision in its base, simple form, has a form of working meetings with contractors of finishing work on the investment area. Meetings are mainly aimed to assess the cohesion of carried out works with vision included in the interior project, answer to contractors questions or implement changes if such are required due to unpredictable technical circumstances or changes resulting from the Investor’s concept as to specific solutions.
Irrespective of the Investor decision as to supervision option, we can provide implementation service as well as supplies of finishing materials and accessories, including furniture and other elements to the dimension.
We offer a full support to our Clients at the implementation stage. We know that good project is a key to beautiful and functional interior. We also know how important its appropriate implementation is; therefore we provide partial or comprehensive assistance in this regard in accordance with the Client’s needs.
In order to offer our Clients a maximum comfort throughout the implementation process, we undertook cooperation with a group of selected implementation companies, providing the highest quality services, executive teams.
According to Client expectations we offer a full implementation service as well as we provide support for contractors of selected specialization in case of self-supervision by the Investor.
Based on our experience and reliable cooperation with companies, we offer among others “up to the key” package that enables to take weight from the Investor in supervision and coordination of works and supplies, people and companies.
Basic package of companies, with which every year, to satisfaction of our Clients, we carry out a lot of investment in the entire country, as well as in chosen cases abroad, is unchanged for a few years and provides workmanship of among others:
- general construction works (bricklaying, installation, tiling, painting, etc.)
- carpenter’s works (furniture to the dimension, door and other carpenter’s elements)
- glass works (mirrors, buildings and glass facings, etc.)
- flooring works (wooden floors, stairs, wooden and other terraces)
- masonry works (wall and floor claddings, sinks, countertops, etc.)
- air-conditioning and ventilation systems
- intelligent house systems, alarm and monitoring systems
- multimedia systems, multiroom, sound, audio-video, etc.
- chimney works
- upholsterer’s works (including manufacture of furniture to the dimension)
- window shutters of the internal and external, manual and automatic
- SPA systems, sauna, etc.
- green around buildings, terraces and a small garden architecture
Expanded author’s supervision is a form of taking over on behalf of the Investor a supervisory of implementation works. It is a proposal for those persons who from various reasons don’t want to or cannot participate in the implementation process, who due to lack of specialist knowledge or time don’t want alone to undertake this challenge to coordinate works. Choice of “up to the key” option allows for maximum lightening the Client from a need to contact with contractors and total taking over the coordination of investment.
Expanded “turnkey” supervision includes, among others:
- implementation service from selected contractors of different industries offering both the high quality of provided services and appropriate warranties on performed works – evaluation of individual works and elements is carried out based on finished project of the interior and becomes a base to the Client’s decision as for choice of executive teams
- coordination of the work schedule with aim to provide their appropriate order, flow, promptness and cohesion with documentation of the interior design
- constant contact with all contractors involved in the implementation process in order to clarify technological and technical solutions, control of their compliance with the design vision, marking changes and carry out alternatives if they turn out to be necessary for any reason
- purchase and supplies on behalf of the Investor of finishing materials necessary for individual contractors to the interior implementation according to project (regarding accepted elements by the Investor on design stage and collected in the material-cost balance sheet)
- purchase and supplies on behalf of the Investor of furniture and other established accessories, assemblies coordination of all elements both ready and carry out based on drawings prepared at the creation stage of project documentation
“FROM A DISTANCE”
To meet Client’s expectations that can’t or don’t want to attend in a direct meetings in our studio, we offer service of project from a distance. As part of “project from a distance” we carry out a full, complete design process. The only difference in relation to locally carried out project is a way of communicating with the Investor – face-to-face meetings are replaced by communication using available media (phone, e-mail). The final documentation of interior design is sent via e-mail, traditional post or courier depending on Client preferences.
Carrying out the service of “project from a distance” for investments in any Poland location or abroad we offer a possibility of effecting premises inventory after approval by the Investor of extra commuting costs or we work on plans provided by the Client. As part of service, depending on the investment location, we can provide a partial or full implementation support (executive teams and supplies of materials).
Project service from a distance is directed to persons, who:
- have a property in the any place in Poland, Europe or any other location in the world and they expect to prepare interior design without a need of personal meetings in the studio or project, along with partial implementation support (the scope depends on the investment location)
- have a property on the area of Warsaw and surroundings, alone they stay beyond the country or cannot from different reasons attend meetings in the studio and expect to prepare interior design or a comprehensive service, including “turnkey” implementation
We have experience in these types of project service, along with implementation support in the EU and beyond.
We offer to our Client’s performance of architectural building designs of any function: single family houses, holiday houses, apartment buildings, guesthouses, service buildings, office buildings, etc.
In our offer you will find a comprehensive design for the conceptual stage, building and implementation plan, as well as project implementation by the construction company cooperating with our studio.
As a part of HOLA DESIGN GROUP, created by EXTERIO and HOLA DESIGN studios, we offer a design possibility of comprehensively building project implementation along with its interior. Thanks to the cooperation of architects with interior designers we obtain a cohesive functionally and aesthetically whole, which both from the architectural side as well as functionality and aesthetics of the interior design is compatible with Investor’s needs and expectations.
1. Jaki zakres usług oferuje pracownia hola design
Jako HOLA Design oferujemy szeroki zakres usług oraz różne możliwości współpracy w zakresie aranżacji i projektowania wnętrz – zarówno prywatnych, jak i komercyjnych. Nasza kompleksowa oferta obejmuje każdy etap działań: od projektu po realizację. Zakres naszych usług dotyczy: kompleksowych i częściowych projektów wnętrz (np. zmiany lokatorskie na potrzeby deweloperów), projektów „na odległość” dla inwestycji krajowych i zagranicznych, projektów branżowych (np. dla lokali użytkowych), projektów aranżacji ogrodów i tarasów, zapewnienia obsługi wykonawczej dla realizacji naszych projektów, dostawę materiałów wykończeniowych i elementów wyposażenia, nadzoru (różne formy) i realizacji „pod klucz”. Rodzaj naszych usług uzależniamy zawsze od oczekiwań i potrzeb Klientów. Gwarantujemy elastyczne podejście do współpracy.
2. JAKIE SĄ ETAPY PRACY NAD PROJEKTEM?
Etapy pracy nad projektem wnętrza zależą od rodzaju tego projektu oraz uzgodnionego pomiędzy naszą pracownią a Klientem zakresu współpracy. Zasadniczo, proces projektowy można podzielić na pięć głównych obszarów:
1. Zbieranie informacji o oczekiwaniach i potrzebach Klienta.
2. Praca koncepcyjna nad projektem wnętrza.
3. Opracowanie kompletu potrzebnej dokumentacji technicznej.
5. Nadzór i wykonawstwo.
Ze szczegółowymi opisami poszczególnych etapów można zapoznać się w zakładce „Wnętrza”
3. Z JAKIM WYPRZEDZENIEM NALEŻY ZGŁOSIĆ SIĘ DO ARCHITEKTA WNĘTRZ?
Czas w tym wypadku jest bezpośrednio związany ze skalą i poziomem skomplikowania projektu. Im większa powierzchnia mieszkania czy domu, a także im większy przewidywany zakres prac, tym wcześniej należy się skontaktować z architektem. Etap koncepcyjny trwa zwykle nie krócej niż kilka tygodni. Należy wciąć to pod uwagę zwłaszcza w sytuacji, kiedy dookreślony jest moment wprowadzenia się do nowo aranżowanego wnętrza. Generalnie proponujemy, aby w tym przypadku kierować się niezawodną zasadą „im wcześniej, tym lepiej”.
4. CZY JEST MOŻLIWOŚĆ REALIZACJI PROJEKTU ZA GRANICĄ?
HOLA Design realizuje projekty dla inwestycji w dowolnej lokalizacji. W naszym portfolio znajdują się projekty m.in. ze Szwajcarii, Wielkiej Brytanii, Norwegii, Andory, Niemiec czy Stanów Zjednoczonych. W ramach „projektu na odległość” przeprowadzamy kompletny proces projektowy. Jedyną różnicą w stosunku do projektu realizowanego lokalnie jest sposób komunikacji z inwestorem – bezpośrednie spotkania zastępujemy kontaktem telefonicznym oraz e-mailowym. Realizując usługę „projektu na odległość” dla inwestycji znajdujących się poza granicami Polski, oferujemy możliwość dokonania inwentaryzacji lokalu po akceptacji przez inwestora dodatkowych kosztów dojazdu lub pracujemy na dostarczonych przez Klienta planach.
5. CZY W PRACOWNI HOLA DESIGN MOŻNA ZAMÓWIĆ PROJEKT BUDOWLANY DOMU?
W ramach Grupy Projektowej HOLA oferujemy wspólnie z pracownią EXTERIO usługi w zakresie projektowania budynków w każdej skali. Projektujemy i realizujemy zarówno domy jednorodzinne, jak i budynki użyteczności publicznej. Podejmujemy się przygotowywania zleceń od podstaw, a także planujemy przebudowy, poddając domy całkowitej metamorfozie. Usługę projektowania domów realizujemy kompleksowo w procesie wieloetapowej współpracy. W trakcie realizacji inwestycji sprawujemy nadzór autorski, czuwając nad prawidłowością przeprowadzanych prac oraz ich zgodnością z planami. Indywidualne projekty domów jesteśmy w stanie przygotować „pod klucz”.